A successful case appeal begins and ends with compelling, succinct, and well-structured argument. With collectively more than 70 years of civil appellate law experience, Fletcher Farley attorneys deliver the clean, persuasive written briefs and oral arguments that produce desirable outcomes.
Our appellate team works with trial attorneys every day, every step of the way. We provide assistance in formulating and arguing complex motions and charges, preserving error at trial, in post-trial motions, appeals, and in appellate consulting.
Fletcher Farley’s appellate attorneys bring:
- A fresh and objective perspective
- Deep experience and skill before appellate courts
- The know-how to evaluate appeals, write effective appellate briefs, and avoid procedural landmines
- Extensive knowledge of what arguments succeed on appeal
- Representation that reduces cost of litigation and improves chances on mediation