David Colley is a member of the Firm’s appellate and coverage practice group. He has 25 years of experience in a broad range of civil litigation matters, including insurance defense, insurance coverage, commercial litigation and appeals. Prior experience includes serving as briefing attorney to Chief Justice William J. Cornelius, Court of Appeals, 6th District of Texas, Texarkana, Texas.
Professional & Community
Community & Professional
State Bar of Texas Insurance Law Section
State Bar of Texas Appellate Law Section
Bar Association of the Federal Fifth Circuit
Dallas Bar Association
Texas Association of Defense Counsel
News & Events
Publications & Presentations
"CGL Coverage For Construction Defect Claims"
"Recurring Questions in CGL Coverage"
"Transfer of Risk in Construction Defect Cases"
"Contractual Indemnity and Additional Insured Endorsements"
J.D., St. Mary's University School of Law, 1990
B.A., University of Texas – Dallas, 1987
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas