The Firm’s longstanding commitment to charity work includes not only an annual contribution budget but a commitment to working with elderly through Senior Source. We enjoy seeing them every month delivering fresh fruit leading up to hosting their annual Christmas party complete with Santa, gifts, song and treats.
We know how important community is and we couldn't have come this far without it. Whether through community service or charitable contributions, we become even more thankful for our clients, friends and colleagues and consider it our privilege to give back.
Our attorneys and staff are active board members, leaders and volunteers in their community. Below is a sampling of organizations and groups we support:
- Austin Children's Shelter campus of SAFE!
- Austin Humane Society
- Boy Scouts of America Circle Ten Council
- BvB Dallas - Tackling Alzheimer's Disease
- Capital Area Food Bank, Texas
- Caritas of Austin's Pantry
- Christmas Providers benefiting Birdville ISD families
- Dallas CASA
- JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS)
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- SPCA of Texas
- The Senior Source