The Firm’s longstanding commitment to charity work includes not only an annual contribution budget but a commitment to working with elderly through Senior Source. We enjoy seeing them throughout the year and hosting their annual Christmas party complete with Santa, gifts, song and treats.
We know how important community is and we couldn't have come this far without it. Whether through community service or charitable contributions, we become even more thankful for our clients, friends and colleagues and consider it our privilege to give back.
Our attorneys and staff are active board members, leaders and volunteers in their community. Below is a sampling of organizations and groups we support:
- Austin Children's Shelter campus of SAFE!
- Austin Humane Society
- Boy Scouts of America Circle Ten Council
- Breckenridge Village of Tyler
- Capital Area Food Bank, Texas
- Caritas of Austin's Pantry
- Dallas CASA
- Direction 61:3 - Foster Youth Program
- Gladney Center for Adoption
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- North Texas Food Bank
- SPCA of Texas
- The Senior Source