Our firm has a longstanding commitment to serving our community. This includes allocating funds each year in order to give financial gifts to organizations we support, and taking time out to work in and serve alongside others in the form of projects and putting on special events, like we do each year for The Senior Source. We enjoy seeing this group throughout the year and hosting their annual Christmas party complete with Santa, gifts, song and treats.
At Fletcher Farley, we understand the importance of community and we could not have come this far without ours. Giving back helps us become even more thankful for our clients, friends and colleagues; and we consider it our privilege to give back.
Our attorneys and staff are active board members, leaders and volunteers in their community. Below is a sampling of organizations and groups we support:
- Austin Children's Shelter campus of SAFE!
- Austin Humane Society
- Boy Scouts of America Circle Ten Council
- Breckenridge Village of Tyler
- Capital Area Food Bank, Texas
- Caritas of Austin's Pantry
- Dallas CASA
- Direction 61:3 - Foster Youth Program
- Gladney Center for Adoption
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- North Texas Food Bank
- SPCA of Texas
- The Senior Source