For almost 30 years, Fletcher Farley’s insurance coverage attorneys have been on the front lines of developments in the law and the insurance industry. This is a critical area of our practice. We have experience representing insurance companies as well as businesses and individuals in all aspects of insurance coverage matters including assessing insurance policies, evaluating coverage as applied to disputes, preparing coverage opinion letters, producing reservation of rights letters, and defending coverage actions in litigation.
From our offices in Dallas and Austin, we have represented some of the nation’s largest insurance companies in a variety of matters.
We represent clients on the full range of insurance questions and coverages, including:
- First- and Third-Party Coverage including Bad Faith and Stowers
- Business Interruption/Civil Authority
- Commercial issues including contract analysis and indemnity/risk shifting agreements
- Casualty Insurance including evaluation of coverage for bodily injury, property damage, and personal and advertising injury
- Construction including construction defects, casualty/personal injury, AIA Contract terms, and Additional Insured Coverage
- Product Liability
- Professional Liability
- Transportation related issues
We have been recognized for over 10 years by A.M. Best Company, a full-service credit rating organization dedicated to serving the insurance industry. Additionally, our attorneys stay abreast of court decisions, Texas Department of Insurance regulations and advisories, and keep our clients informed via frequent presentations at industry seminars as well as through submission of articles and client alerts when coverage issues are anticipated. Our attorneys are also actively involved in legal and trade associations relating to our clients’ needs to help navigate legislation, court rulings and other changes in the insurance industry.