Fletcher Farley has substantial experience defending premises liability claims against all manner and type of businesses across Texas, including:
- Hotels, apartment complexes, and property management companies
- National department store chains and malls
- Bars, nightclubs, supermarkets, and restaurants
- Banks and other retail financial establishments
- Manufacturers and industrial facilities
- Owners and contractors at construction sites
Our attorneys represent the range of claims that may arise against businesses that own or occupy property, from slips and falls, drowning, structural collapse, and loading dock injury, to violent crimes occurring on premises.
Beyond the legal aspects of the matter, an additional component of a premises liability claim may involve unwanted media attention. Fletcher Farley has experience in handling media inquiries into cases, and we utilize this experience and our contacts in the public relations arena to diffuse the situation, so we can try the case is in the courtroom, not in the local news.
For More Information:
or use our Contact Form >