Five Lawyers Named 2016 Texas Super Lawyers® and Texas Rising Stars® by Thomson Reuters
Fletcher, Farley, Shipman & Salinas, LLP had three lawyers selected for inclusion on the 2016 Texas Super Lawyers list. Each year, no more than five percent of the lawyers in Texas are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor. Additionally, two of the firm's lawyers were named to the 2016 Texas Rising Stars list.
2016 Texas Super Lawyers include:
- Douglas D. Fletcher - Personal Injury - Products: Defense; Professional Liability: Defense; Business Litigation
- Joanna Lippman Salinas - Civil Litigation: Defense
- Steven A. Springer - Personal Injury - General: Defense; Insurance Coverage; Civil Litigation: Defense
Super Lawyers, part of Thomson Reuters, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area.
Texas Rising Stars must be either 40 years old or younger or in practice for 10 years or less. No more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state are named to the Rising Stars list.
2016 Texas Rising Stars
- Kristi L. Kautz - Insurance Coverage; Civil Litigation: Defense
- Jeffrey D. Smith - Civil Litigation: Defense
Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers magazines and in leading city and regional magazines and newspapers across the country.
For More Information:
or use our Contact Form >